- All Implemented Interfaces:
- CharStrategyType, StrategyType
- public abstract class CharAbstractFilteringStrategyDecorator
- extends CharAbstractStrategy
A decorator for strategies that filters out data that is not approved.
- Gary T. Leavens
Return true if the element is to be returned by the
Compute a fresh CharIterator, which can be used to
provide test data of type char.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
private final CharStrategyType rawData
- The test data
public CharAbstractFilteringStrategyDecorator(CharStrategyType strat)
public CharIterator charIterator()
- Description copied from interface:
- Compute a fresh CharIterator, which can be used to
provide test data of type char. The
CharIterator returned should be freshly created.
Usually it should not be at its end. However, in rare cases it
might make sense to have an empty iterator be computed (e.g.,
public abstract boolean approve(char elem)
- Return true if the element is to be returned by the
JML is Copyright (C) 1998-2002 by Iowa State University and is distributed under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This release depends on code from the MultiJava project and is based in part on the Kopi project Copyright (C) 1990-99 DMS Decision Management Systems Ges.m.b.H.