- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- BooleanIterator, ByteIterator, CharIterator, DoubleIterator, FloatIterator, IntIterator, LongIterator, ShortIterator
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractFilteringIteratorDecorator, BooleanAbstractIterator, ByteAbstractIterator, CharAbstractIterator, CompositeIterator, DoubleAbstractIterator, FloatAbstractIterator, IntAbstractIterator, IteratorAbstractAdapter, LongAbstractIterator, NewObjectAbstractIterator, ObjectArrayAbstractIterator, ShortAbstractIterator
- public interface IndefiniteIterator
- extends Cloneable
Indefinite iterators. These can also be thought of as cursors
that point into a sequence.
- $Revision: 1.9 $
- Gary T. Leavens
- See Also:
Advance the state of this iteration to the next position.
Is this iterator at its end?
Return a copy of this iterator in the same state as this object.
Return the current element in this iteration.
public boolean atEnd()
- Is this iterator at its end? That is, if we called get(),
would it throw an exception?
public Object get()
- Return the current element in this iteration. This method may
be called multiple times, and does not advance the state of the
iterator when it is called. The idea is to permit several
similar copies to be returned (e.g., clones) each time it is
NoSuchElementException, - when atEnd() is true.
public void advance()
- Advance the state of this iteration to the next position.
Note that this never throws an exception.
public Object clone()
- Return a copy of this iterator in the same state as this object.
JML is Copyright (C) 1998-2002 by Iowa State University and is distributed under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This release depends on code from the MultiJava project and is based in part on the Kopi project Copyright (C) 1990-99 DMS Decision Management Systems Ges.m.b.H.