- All Known Subinterfaces:
- JClassDeclarationType, JConstructorDeclarationType, JFieldDeclarationType, JInterfaceDeclarationType, JMemberDeclarationType, JMethodDeclarationType, JTypeDeclarationType
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- JClassDeclaration, JConstructorDeclaration, JFieldDeclaration, JInterfaceDeclaration, JMemberDeclaration, JMethodDeclaration, JmlClassDeclaration, JmlConstructorDeclaration, JmlFieldDeclaration, JmlInterfaceDeclaration, JmlMemberDeclaration, JmlMethodDeclaration, JmlTypeDeclaration, JTypeDeclaration, Phylum, RacParser.RacMethodDeclaration
- public interface PhylumType
This is the common supertype for all elements of the parsing tree.
public TokenReference getTokenReference()
- Returns the token reference of this node in the source text.
- the entire token reference
public void setTokenReference(TokenReference where)
- Change the token reference of this node
where - the new token reference
JML is Copyright (C) 1998-2002 by Iowa State University and is distributed under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This release depends on code from the MultiJava project and is based in part on the Kopi project Copyright (C) 1990-99 DMS Decision Management Systems Ges.m.b.H.