- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Comparable, Main.Trees
- Enclosing class:
- public class Main.PreprocessTask
- extends Main.TreeProcessingTask
This class preprocesses type and generic function imports and
groups external methods. The class is constructed on an AST
forest and generates a new AST forest.
|Fields inherited from class org.multijava.mjc.Main.Task
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public Main.PreprocessTask(CompilerPassEnterable trees,
- Constructs a task for preprocessing the ASTs in the given
forest. Stores an alias to trees.
public void execute()
- Description copied from class:
- Executes the task represented by this.
execute in class
protected void processTree(CompilerPassEnterable tree)
- Preprocesses type and generic function imports. Groups
external methods by name, corresponding to the anchor
classes that will eventually be generated.
tree - the compilation unit
mjc is Copyright (C) 2000-2004 by Iowa State University and is distributed under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. mjc is based in part on the Kopi project Copyright (C) 1990-99 DMS Decision Management Systems Ges.m.b.H.