- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Comparable, Main.Trees
- Enclosing class:
- public class Main.PrettyPrintTask
- extends Main.TreeProcessingTask
This class pretty prints the trees in the AST forest. It is
subclassed in org.jmlspecs.jmlrac.main.
|Fields inherited from class org.multijava.mjc.Main.Task
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public Main.PrettyPrintTask(CompilerPassEnterable trees,
- Constructs a task for pretty printer the trees in the given
forest. Stores an alias to trees.
public void execute()
- Description copied from class:
- Executes the task represented by this.
execute in class
protected void processTree(CompilerPassEnterable tree)
- generate the source code of parsed compilation unit
tree - the compilation unit
mjc is Copyright (C) 2000-2004 by Iowa State University and is distributed under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. mjc is based in part on the Kopi project Copyright (C) 1990-99 DMS Decision Management Systems Ges.m.b.H.